What is a angel?
The dictionary definition of an angel is one of a class of spiritual beings; a celestial attendant of god. In medieval angelology, angels constituted the lowestof the nine celestial orders (seraphim, cherubim, thrones,dominations or dominions, virtues, powers, principalities or princedoms, archangels, and angels).
Angels are my favorite paranormal creature because they are innately good. In pretty much all the books about angels, the angels are sent to help someone who really needs it. They are usually not the best angels in heaven but even after doing something bad to get cast out of heaven they spend their time trying to make up for their mistakes.
Patch from Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick (and the sequels, Crescendo and Silence). He is very sexy but he is also really sweet. He means well even though he usually does something very wrong. He is the angel in the picture that I chose to represent angels!
- Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick
- Fallen by Lauren Kate
- Personal Demons by Lisa DesRochers
- Blue Bloods series by Melissa de la Cruz
- The Mortal Instruments series by Cassandra Clare
- The Infernal Devices trilogy by Cassandra Clare
- Unearthly by Cynthia Hand
- Halo by Alexandra Adornetto